the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Antheia thoughts ran through her head about the stallion, he was so handsome. Though, he must already have a mate as cute as he is. Theia chuckled and shook her dome, coming back to the real reality. She smiled and looked into the honey-brown eyes that laid against his fine-shaped head. She shifted her weight over to her left side, resting her right leg. Her sky blue eyes were still fixed on the stallions' before she saw that he was unsettled with what she had did.

Antheia eyes seemed to become wide where they could just pop out. He spoke of being the brother of nature. She frowned and looked at the curtain like wheat that hung from the cave. She knew she had done it wrong this time, she messed it all up. "I'm sorry Apollo, truly am. I'll fix it sir." She once again ran out into the snowy morning and trotted to the top of the cave. She held the wheat still with her hooves while she moved the rocks with her muzzle, letting them tumble down the back side of the cave. Once the rocks were all the down the cave, she grabbed the wheat with her teeth and took off toward the tree she had stripped the bark off. Placing all the wheat around the tree, the one piece she had left she tied around the tree where the wheat was placed. "Sleep well my friend." She whispered to the tree and smiled.

The black mare walked back toward the cave where Apollo stood. Antheia smiled at him and rested inside the cave. The stallion had spoken something about a herd, Windtossed Foothills. She smiled, Theia would love to have a family she could love. "Would the Foothills happen to have a place I could use my crafting skills?" The delighted filly asked with excitement booming in her voice. She nudged Apollo. Realizing what she had done, she backed off a little bit. "I-I'm sorry sir." She dipped her head to the stallion and walked to the back of the cave.
_______________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Rawr. <3
tag; Apollo, Open
word count; 348

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM