the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Honestly, Apollo wasn't sure what to think about this filly in front of him. One moment she was staring at him with wide, adoring eyes, and the next she was completely sheepish and uncertain, almost as if she was afraid he would chastice her for her choice of words. Still, it seemed to click in her mind at his words, and her apology caused the Earth Medic to chuckle and smile. He wanted to tell her that it was okay, even thought it still unsettled him, simply to see peace on her expression once more, except that before he could even utter a word, she was once more out through the mouth of the cave.

"... How strange..." Apollo muttered, truly conflicted. What was with this youngling? How very strange indeed. He had met quite a few women during his time in Helovia, all of which were uncharacteristically different in their own ways. There was Phaedra, the beautiful, flirtatious Pegasus who could have any stallion bowing at her feet. There were those battle-hardened warriors, like Ktulu, Ophelia, and Circe... And there were those who simply wanted to find a meaning to existance, like Aylin. Not once had he met a mare so utterly confusing like Antheia in his life.

Still, she returned once more after her little escapade, and Apollo tilted his head in her direction. Then she spoke.

'Would the Foothills happen to have a place I could use my crafting skills?' The Earth medic hesitated. So, that was why she had created a drape of grass, bark, and stones? She wanted to be a crafter? Before he could speak once more, the mare moved forward and gently nudged him with her muzzle, and Apollo nearly jumped out of his skin at the action. She had touched him? Why? Did she liked him? They had only just met!

With every instance that Apollo had been flirted with, a mare had touched him... Not that being touched was unpleasent, as Apollo quite enjoyed the brotherly affectionate touches that he and Midas would share, but... Around women, Apollo was hopeless. How should he act? A gentleman? A flirt? His psuedo-relationship with Phaedra had perhaps done more harm than good, as now, the Medic truly was useless in the ways of women. Perhaps he would have to seek out the General of the Dragon's Throat for yet another discussion on the opposite sex.

Worry entered Apollo's honey-brown eyes as Antheia turned away, and immediately he found himself taking a step closer to her. "Antheia, it's alright. There's no need to apologize. If anything, it is I who should be apologizing. Goodness, I'm just terrible with my words sometimes." A pause, then a nervous chuckle, and Apollo continued. "If you're searching for an occupation as a Mason, which is the Foothills' version of what you call a 'crafter', I must say that I cannot offer you that. The Foothills already has two Masons, which is all that is necessary, but perhaps there is a way you could serve under them?"

He smiled boyishly, a lazy grin marring his dark lips. "The Windtossed Foothills is home to the Grey, a family of mercenaries for hire. We are loyal only to our own, and do not pick 'sides'. We only serve who will pay us the highest amount." The overo's head lifted proudly as he spoke of his family, his horn pointed high. "While not everyone is required to fight in our family, a basic knowledge of combat is pretty much required. I serve the Foothills as head Earth Medic. If this is something that interests you, good miss, I'd be more than happy to lead you towards my home."

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 10:26 PM