the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
Antheia watched as Apollo took a step forward. Why hasn't he ran away yet? She thought to herself. All the other stallions never even gave her a chance, they only showed a disgusted look. She flicked her harks in confusion, she didn't know what to think of this stallion. He was such a gentlemen, but he didn't like her ways.

Her harks perked as he started talking about the herd ranks. Antheia frowned when he told her that the spot she had desired was taken. Then, her ears flew flat against her dome followed by a sour look on the filly's face. "I don't know how to fight!" She spat at the stallion before she could catch up with herself.

Antheia frowned looked at Apollo with sorrow in her eyes. What had she done? She had ruined it all, that's what had been done. "Aye, I'm so sorry Apollo." Theia wasn't happy with herself at all with what had happened. "I just don't know what to do." She let her dome drop, her muzzle reaching the ground. A tear rolled down her worried face and splattered against the cold cave floor.

She stayed at the back of the cave with a low voice. "An Earth Medic? Well, I've seen some horses play around with medic looking stuff, but I've never tried to do anything like it." She then thought about the other suggestion. Fighting. She hated everything about fighting, the hating, the gore, everything. She frowned and looked straight at Apollo. "I don't know how to fight, so I don't think that would help." Antheia shook her head and closed her eyes. She couldn't do anything right.
________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Bleh, worst post everrr!
tag; Apollo, Open
word count; 280

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM