the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo waited with patience as Antheia made her choice, knowing that it must be a rather difficult decision to make. Apollo himself was probably the only soul that Antheia had met since arriving in Helovia, this strange and somewhat unpredictable land, and in turn probably made that decision so much harder. After all, she would be going to a completely new place to meet completely new individuals... Yet perhaps, Antheia was full of more courage than he had given her credit for.

'I have chosen the Edge.' Apollo smiled brightly. Then so be it. He would not beguile her decision; after all, a life in the Grey was not for everyone. It was nice to see that Antheia was so honest with herself that she would remain true to her nature. It was an admirable trait.

"Very well then," Apollo said with a chuckle and a toss of his head, grinning at the young female. Yet it seemed that she wasn't done. She inquired if he would ever see her again, and with a chuckle and a nod, he continued. "Oh yes, good miss, I think I would like that very much. While the Grey and the Edge aren't allies, I can still see whoever I would like, whenever I would like, do you understand? So I'm pretty sure we'll cross paths again."

Then, Antheia darted from the cave, and Apollo had just a few moments to move towards the mouth of the cave when a snowball suddenly spun through the air and collided into his chest, creating a puff of white amidst the vast blackness of his coat. The Earth Medic, unsued to such acts of play, simply stared, slack-jawed, at the ebonite mare before he suddenly laughed. It wasn't a dull chuckle, but a true, heart-felt laugh that echoed from the depths of his barrel.

So she wanted to play, hm?

"Oh, now you're in for it!" Apollo called out with a laugh, and promptly charged into the snow towards her. He arched his neck, trotting handsomely and glanced in her direction as he passed, flicking his tail towards her in a playful manner. There would be nothing wrong with a child-like indulgence to begin their trek to the mist-covered lands of the Edge.

[ooc: I'll make a post for them in the Edge shortly. :3]

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 09:30 PM