the Rift

Insanity

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
Nay! Listen to I or be punished for your idiocy! Such ghosts should not tattle like ye!

Thou observation is marred, iron clad gates do not open so easily agape when they are sealed with the oceans mess. I should be pressed to enquire after a builder who can hammer straight a guide when thou goest forth. Call me Majesty, I am your master! Your King! Your God! Open a window I waste my breath. I choke myself telling ye these drabbles, a mind like that would never name me such for its own arrogance. Your unbecoming intricacies do not help ye in transport or beauty. So I say! Builder here and hence, I want hammer and wood for this poor chap.

Hah! You even look like this empty hall, shit in colour and nay doubt covered in it. Fetch mine ale boy and do not look so torn. Your mother... Or was it your father? Whomever was right in their naming of thee. High hopes they must of had for such a god like naming.

The light drops ever deeper, our dear sun is saying her farewells, I would like this drink before she sets and night graces these empty halls of thine.

Runt be quick! My old aged mind slips!

He looks the stature of a boy yet I know not thy number. And if he thinks to open that hell whip mouth at me I shall pluck him naked and hang the brute from this castle wall. Bless'ed by this globe maybe, but here me hence forth! Thou must curb thy nature for your lonely soul is only fit for frivolous beauty.

Forgive me one moment... Scribe! Stop writing everything I say! If I wanted to hear thineself speak I would of hired a parrot! My insanity will plague the page upon which you write.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
Uhm.. histe protects herself

Nay young buck, Histe was not sought

filled with rage

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
Xira protects Vayu.

Prometheus protects himself.

I admire thou courage but neither your Vayu or Prometheus were sought.

filled with rage

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Daenerys protects herself

You try too hard my friend, Daenerys was not sought

filled with rage

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
Enki protects himself? o0

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
OH! And Onni protects Andash.

Andash was not sought
Ahhh but you are a cunning one, Enki was the prisoner I craved:

Nay! Listen to I or be punished for your idiocy! Such ghosts should not tattle like ye!
Writer Fluff

Thou observation is marred, iron clad gates do not open so easily agape when they are sealed with the oceans mess.
"Observation is marred" -- Referring to his growth on the left eye. [appearance ref]
"iron clad gates" -- Enki is introverted and also "gates" referring to his eyes again. [personality ref]
"Oceans Mess" -- His eyes are the colour of sea foam [appearance ref]

I should be pressed to enquire after a builder who can hammer straight a guide when thou goest forth.
"hammer straight a guide" -- His difficulty to walk in straight lines. [appearance ref]

Call me Majesty, I am your master! Your King! Your God! Open a window I waste my breath.
Writer Fluff

I choke myself telling ye these drabbles, a mind like that would never name me such for its own arrogance. Your unbecoming intricacies do not help ye in transport or beauty.
"a mind like that would never name me such for its own arrogance." -- Enki's insulting and doesn't care for the presence of others [personality ref. also drawing off a thread with Irc & Lovette]
"Your unbecoming intricacies do not help ye in transport or beauty." -- Enki's deformed body [appearance ref]

So I say! Builder here and hence, I want hammer and wood for this poor chap.
Writer Fluff

Hah! You even look like this empty hall, shit in colour and nay doubt covered in it. Fetch mine ale boy and do not look so torn. Your mother... Or was it your father? Whomever was right in their naming of thee. High hopes they must of had for such a god like naming.
"shit in colour and nay doubt covered in it." -- Referring to his brown wings and dirty coat [appearance ref]
"Fetch mine ale boy and do not look so torn. Your mother... Or was it your father? Whomever was right in their naming of thee. High hopes they must of had for such a god like naming." -- Refers to "Enki" a God in Sumerian mythology.
"do not look so torn" the meaning of his name was always uncertain. [Name Ref]
Also his lineage is unknown [Lineage ref]

The light drops ever deeper, our dear sun is saying her farewells, I would like this drink before she sets and night graces these empty halls of thine.
Writer Fluff

Runt be quick! My old aged mind slips!
Writer Fluff

He looks the stature of a boy yet I know not thy number. And if he thinks to open that hell whip mouth at me I shall pluck him naked and hang the brute from this castle wall. Bless'ed by this globe maybe, but here me hence forth! Thou must curb thy nature for your lonely soul is only fit for frivolous beauty.
"yet I know not thy number" -- His age is unknown [age ref]
"boy" -- I refer to him as boy throughout due to his small height [height ref]
"hell whip mouth" -- he is harsh in speaking [personality ref]
"Bless'ed by this globe" -- he has Earth style magic. [magic ref]
"your lonely soul is only fit for frivolous beauty." -- He is solitary and refers to his crystalline magic and pretty eyes [Personality, Magic & Appearance Ref]

Forgive me one moment... Scribe! Stop writing everything I say! If I wanted to hear thineself speak I would of hired a parrot! My insanity will plague the page upon which you write.
Writer Fluff

[awesome sauce boom! Imi loved writing her first stealth o.o]

filled with rage