Argos

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine &&
Aiko

Another Frostfall day had come and gone, and it was getting to be too much for Valentine to be within the walls of his home. He was born in winter after all, and what better than to be out and about during the wonderful season? It was a day where Aiko could learn about the snow, and he bid her to come with him. She happily agreed, and it was a day that I knew she would soon not forget. She stood in aw at first, just simply staring at all the white that was about her. I laughed at how she looked, and she was soon rolling in it. It was cold of course, but it was well worth it to see her happy face. We when all the way to the Threshold, playing and jumping in the snow as it fell softly on the ground.

She got cold after a while, and we stopped to rest so as I could keep her warm for a while. She sunk underneath my large body, shivering for a little while, then she soon slipped away from me, begging to come back and play again. I sighed, standing up as she was already running away, giggling as she did so. She was a quick child, and I had to do my best to keep up with her. She was the first to hear the black pegasus mare whinny, and I was soon behind her as she appeared, looking right at us. Aiko ran behind me, and I looked at her. And then he saw him. Mauja. He was back, and as much as he wanted to yell at him, it was something that he didn't want to do, especially in front of his daughter. It had been a long time since he had seen the spotted stallion, the one who even took him into this land and gave him a home, even if it was overthrown soon after. But times have changed, and though Mauja was probably not to blame, he still felt as if he should be. No, not today would he talk to him, or try to tell him everything that was on his mind. He approached her as well, standing to the side of the Frostheart. Making sure Aiko was also at his own side, and said his own word of greeting.

"Hello. As he said, you are in Helovia. My name is Valentine, of the Dragon's Throat, and I am an Artisan. Are you perhaps seeking a home?"

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Argos - by Argos - 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM