the Rift

Argos

Argos Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ARGOS
Im Just Trying To Survive You

Argos tossed her head and just barely hit the spotted stallions nose, it wasn't a hard hit more like a soft seductive brush she didn't mean to hit him and she flinched and waited for the stallions power to force her to the ground. Her neon orbs met Mauja's icy ones with a apologetic stare and she focused on something other then him so she looked out into the distance. The bitter wind blew slightly ruffing her feathers and causing her thick raven forelock to blow over one of her green orbs. "I was meaning maybe i could find a home without so many of my kind, i want to see other equines, maybe i could go with you perhaps?" she said looking back at him with a hopeful shimmer in her orbs and her coal auds pricking towards his general direction. Argos sighed and swished her long raven tail and pawed at the frozen ground absentmindedly. What was this stallions story?, what about his personality?, his faults?, his ideas?, whats going through his mind 24/7? all these questions popped into Argos head as she looked at him out of the corner of her eye, he was a VERY interesting figure. So full of mystery and wonder she wanted to be enlightened and she wanted to try to figure him out. "You are very interesting Mauja" She said softly looking at him from under her lashes.

Argos smiled at the young filly "Im sorry dear, I want to learn more about different species, i may become an outcast, you will see me again soon i promise you" Argos sighed softly and nuzzled the little filly and looked at Valentine "Im sorry Valentine, im sure you are good, and hospitable i need to find a home without my kind, i hope you understand." She said bowing her head to him slightly and looking somberly at the filly oh how she wished she had her own foal.

Messages In This Thread
Argos - by Argos - 06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-15-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Argos - by Valentine - 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Argos - by Argos - 06-18-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Argos - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 12:11 PM