the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

Zar'roc waits for a minute before speaking, choosing to observe the King and his manner carefully before choosing his words. Judging by first impressions, this is a strong King...but first impressions can be wrong. These next few minutes will decide much for Zar - is this a ruler he can follow, or one he must attempt to unseat? Time will tell. Speak now, Zar'roc.

"Your grace," he says smoothly, sure to keep his eyes cast at the ground as he bows - Zar'roc knows that such humble gestures are sweet as spring water to kings. "It is a great honor to meet you, and a relief to be among my own kind once more. I am Zar'roc, son of Brisingr and Sakura. I hail from Anarore, The Tides." It hurts still to speak of it, but Zar'roc knows that now is not the time to lose his composure. "I hope to join this herd, if you will have me. I believe - I hope - that I have much to offer." In truth, Zar'roc knows damn well that he has a great lot to offer, but he learned early in life that arrogance becomes no one.

"SPEAK SPEAK"

Z A R ' R O C
Artwork © Kesame

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Zar'roc - 08-12-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM