the Rift

I have returned, bruised but not broken [open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh

Zar'roc takes note of the strange tension between the King and d'Art, and the longing - almost pitiable - way he called after pretty little Kou. Odd. Well, herd dynamics always are. He files the anomaly away to remember later - perhaps it will prove useful.

Cineviam's inquiries about magic and battle bring a proud smile to Zar's face - but he is careful to keep his tone humble, modest, as if none of this is of great import. "I am lucky enough to be blessed by magic, sirs. Observe."

Zar'roc bows his head and focuses intently on the earth at his hooves. Red eyes focus, and seem to burn brighter. Steam begins to rise from the dirt as it heats into molten rock, and then...glass. Beautiful, shimmering, malleable, red-hot glass. With a grunt of concentration, Zar'roc forms the bright substance into the shape of a small tree rising from the earth, growing at warp speed. Limbs and leaves sprout from a slender trunk, delicate and tinkling. When the structure stands as he pleases, the stallion steps back and nods at the others. "This is my ability, friends. Perhaps not the most...war-like of powers, but it is nothing if not versatile. It can charm the senses or end them completely...if such a thing is ever warranted." He regards his little glass sapling proudly. "Warrior? Well...I am sufficient in battle. No better or worse than the next." In truth, Zar'roc considers himself a good fighter, but curses himself for not doing better. I must improve, if I am to be any kind of leader, achieve anything. An idea occurs to him: "Perhaps there are some here who would be willing to engage in some friendly sparring?"

Z A R ' R O C
Artwork © Kesame

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-25-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-07-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Zar'roc - 08-15-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: I have returned, bruised but not broken [open] - by Cineviam - 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM