the Rift

[PRIVATE] On Dark Nights, Tales Are Told [Aiko]

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko

The best proof of love
is trust

"Within the confined walls that I was kept, I was able to escape more often than not. My cloven hooves carried me away from sand to snow, to the soft bottoms of forest, and even further till I reached a place that I did not know. It was night, and it was a time where a young filly could go out and be mischievous. What better time to be out playing than now? But it was scary out, and it was something that I soon found out. A voice drifted through the cold night, and it was whispering words of terror to my eardrums. Though I wanted to run away, I continued. The quest ever in my mind, and I knew that the light of the Sun would lead me onward, even if I was under the protection of the Moon at this moment.

And there he was, the vessel that embodied the voice; talking to a semi-circle of skulls and other dead things. I was scared, and I listened to him talk for a while, and I hear the last story, all to clearly in my mind's eye could I see her, and all I wanted to do was run now. But he was all alone, and it was perhaps that I could help. All he seemed to have was a bunch of dead things for friends. Who wouldn't want something living to be friends with? I carefully strode towards him, being careful not to knock over any of the skulls that were so carefully placed, and I spoke with a soft voice, a little bit of terror seeping through.

'Um, exxcuse me...are you out here all alone? It's not good to be out alone on such a cold night. Who are you mister?'

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;;
Words;;
Tag;; @[Slaiter]

Credits;;
Image; http://moonchilde-stock.deviantart.com/a...-141140702 | Table; Frostie because she's amazing <3

Messages In This Thread
On Dark Nights, Tales Are Told [Aiko] - by Slaiter - 06-13-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: On Dark Nights, Tales Are Told [Aiko] - by Aiko Darleane - 06-17-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: On Dark Nights, Tales Are Told [Aiko] - by Slaiter - 07-04-2013, 12:45 AM