the Rift

[OPEN] Continued Anger [earth god - open]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Earth God, if you don't understand what I'm saying I give up."

Plain and simple did I speak. I had been so excited when I got this quest, but now, now I wished I hadn't gone to get my quest. Mid Frostfall was around the corner. Earth God should've realized, sending horses around to befriend other horses is.. like.... Animal cruelty. Why do I need to befriend weirdos, just so I can get a bird. I don't see why the god couldn't just make me happy with a bird companion. Right now, no one was happy, but if he'd just give it to me, everyone would be happy. A bird would have a caretaker, a god wouldn't have to deal with an annoying mortal, and I would have a birdy friend.

For an EARTH God he surly didn't understand earthly creatures. Maybe he outta retire and we should get a land and sea god out here. Eventually, it'd be a plus for all! I know well gods don't age, but even a break from these gods would be nice. I guess I really had no right to be bitter, but I don't see why he could've chosen a different quest. Maybe one that would give me inner confidence, or maybe something with fighting. Noooo, never! I had to get the stupid racism quests. I DON'T LIKE THEM. Wasn't that enough? DEAL WITH IT. I will never make friends with them. Unless of course I use my already friends. Levi I would count as a friend, same with Gaucho, the caveman. I wonder what their quests would be like.... Would they be about racism also?

"You shouldn't expect us mortals to run around at the click of you hooves. Why don't you understand?!?!" I'm still doing this damn quest. I will befriend every fucking horse here. I can certainly be a friend of all, but deep down, I'll hate everyone's guts. Including this brown and green fellow here.

Messages In This Thread
Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-13-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Continued Anger [earth god - open] - by Zdravilo - 06-14-2013, 11:45 PM