[OPEN] A visit and a suggestion [Valentine]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Valentine
Everything has beauty
But not everyone can see it

Lace and his White moved across the boarder, and for a slight moment he looked puzzled, or almost taken a back to see him. He pondered for a moment what was wrong, or if it was perhaps his appearance from the past that had brought forth such a gaze. But no matter, Lace still talked. He was a Glazier? How interesting...and even the Edge, where it had been taken over for a long time. He felt now that he had not qualms about those that lived there, for he wasn't himself when he was living in the Frostbreath Steppe. The Aurora Basin was far from his home, and now the Dragon's Throat was where he was needed, and wouldn't be any where else. Serving Kri the Resolute and the Sun God was what he wanted to do, and he would do as such.

At the mention of his position, he smiled, and wondered what type of item Lace would like crafted. His first thought is armor, for his next sentence is dripping with negativity. Mirage the DragonHeart, leader of the World's Edge, was coming here? Something terrible must have happened, for her to come all this way to speak with the Resolute and the Sinbird. My face does not hide my concern, and my gears begin to turn. It must have something to do with the Basin, for as far as he is concerned, the Foothills have been silent, except for the recent invasion. However, I smile, giving a slight bow to him before I speak.

"You would be looking for me, if you wish to speak to an Artisan. There are two of us currently, myself and the mare Sohalia. I would be happy to craft something for you Lace, as well as help you with whatever you are building in the World's Edge. I can also rely the information to her, so she can join me as well. Since I am of a higher rank, it would also be easier of me to find either Kri or Sumati, so I can rely the information you have, just in case. Let me to just happen to lend a correct guess: the Aurora Basin is overcrowding their spaces and breaking the laws and treaties they have with us?"

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
A visit and a suggestion [Valentine] - by Lace - 06-13-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: A visit and a suggestion [Valentine] - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 07:51 AM