the Rift

take me home. [any herd]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Not long did I have to wait. A stallion came to sway me to his herd. He didn't smell like the horses I'd smelt come in here. "Who are you? Do you have a herd I can join an train in, stallion?" I liked the way my voice sounded. All brawny and thick. I wasn't just going to give my name out like tickets. No, no, no, he'd earn my name. I'd need all the information laid out before he learns anything of me. No way was I going to sell myself prisoner from a herd I didn't know.

I didn't know much about this stallion. He was more or less oddly colored. He is large, built, and well... huge! I was shrunken next to the large stallion. I merely stood in his shadow. I wasn't worried though. I knew a horse didn't have to be tall like that to be a warrior. He was a plain and simple bay Andalusian or Friesian built horse. He moved around as if he wanted me to see a weird Z shaped marking. I didn't care about appearances. If he was showing off, he might as well leave now. His mane is dual colored. It has stripes of black and a golden color. He has white above his hooves yet it ended around his hocks. He had large and round hooves that could kill a foal in one strike. That was pretty awesome. He also has a large knife on his forehead. Yes, I referred to it as a knife.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

The Hobbit was joined,
by the ogre himself.
Gifting information,
in the wild and feral forest.

So here was Hestia finding information about Tonka and the Assassins, but truth be told, Hestia hasn't found anything that draws her closer to them. She'd been hoping for an established herd, but maybe the Assassins would be OK. Though she has a sneaky suspicion someone else will join them.

Messages In This Thread
take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-21-2013, 06:32 AM