the Rift

take me home. [any herd]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Not long after I spoke, a frosty white stallion came. He was quite fit, but my gaurd never lowered. "Tell me, does this Kree person lead a herd of trained warriors? I do not care if she is a warrior herself. As for the Assassins... I have indeed found interesting so far. Yet, you are not established. Tell me, Tonka, what do you mean by 'small' band?" Still, my name managed to stay hidden. I leaned more to Kree's herd. It's good points were basically, it was established, and had appealed more to me. Dragons throat... The name sounded fierce. The Assissins seemed newer, though it seemed they had a good base. I guess I'd just merely choose. "White stallion, do you come from Kri's herd?" I asked seriously. I must know. I wouldn't twiddle off to a fake herd.

I seemed to not have made my choice. When it'd come down to it, I'd merely, follow one of them. There was no farther negotiation. They'd answer my question and I'd choose one. Both would give me a great chance to improve my skills and overall, become better.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Decisions, Decisions.
So many are hard decisions.
Yet, some are easy.
I have made my decision.
Have you?

Hestia never ever over-thinks things. She has made her decision, but she'll wait for their answers. Surprisingly, one stallion would be let down, but one won't. It seemed Earth screeched it's mighty approval with small thin lightning bolt than a large crack of thunder that shook the ground. Hestia didn't budge. Her frame stayed still and her head proud. She was a mare that may have no fear.

Sadly, one of these horses would never know the true raw power behind Hestia's camouflage skins.

Messages In This Thread
take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-21-2013, 06:32 AM