the Rift

take me home. [any herd]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka was unsure of the stallion. He was not sure if this one was worthy of his trust, not that he would just give it to him anyway. On the other hand, the sandy bodied Pegasus looked trust worthy, even if she did seem to have a hard shell. He did too, but did not share to show it when in the Threshold, for it was no way to attract new members. He had failed once at trying to get a new member, making it way too obvious that he was faking the happiness, and he would never do that again. He hoped that this mare would not go off with the dappled steed. If she did, all of his hard work on being ‘kind’ would be washed down the drain.

Soon, the dusty mare spoke she voice still had its cold ring to it. “As for the Assassins... I have indeed found interesting so far. Yet, you are not established. Tell me, Tonka, what do you mean by 'small' band?" She asked him. That was an easy answer. They were new to the world and did not have a lot of members, but with time Tonka knew he would gain more members. “We are a new band, and therefore do not have a lot of members. There are about six who have chosen to come with me. One of which is stolen by the Edge.” His voice had its slightly rough tone to it, but had a bit of a gentle sound to it.

He waited for her reply. His heart was beating faster and faster by the second to find out her answer. He was hoping that she would follow him. He knew that she would probably follow the white bastard who was part of an established her though. He did not get his hopes up for her. The chocolate brute glanced over at the speckled stallion. There was a confused sort of look in his eyes. He was still very wary about him. Was this stallion the one he claimed to be? He glanced over back to the sandy colored mare. His eyes full of hope, though he was ready for his hopes to die.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Hestia - 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Mauja - 06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: take me home. [any herd] - by Tonka - 06-20-2013, 08:01 PM