the Rift

You Oughta Know [Xira]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This green newcomer shots me a snippy comment, and I do not appreciate rude mares who judge me based on my faith. Simply to irritate her, I flick my tail, my mane bursting into bright flames, matching my tail and I flip my mane for extra flourish. I give this green roan a simple smirk, my blue eyes slightly crackling with annoyance. No one disrespects my god or the Order of the Sun, without answering to me. A part of me says I should strike her with my tail, watching carefully the contempt in her green eyes. And yet her attitude holds me back; I like mares who are not afraid to speak their mind. I keep my flaming hair, ready in case she decides to insult me further, and relax ever so slightly. “ I take it you are not? It is pity, really, how others around her do not enjoy the blessing the God of the Sun has given.” My sharp remark hangs in the air between us as I watch her falcon with wary eyes. I keep the distance between us and continue to flaunt my fiery locks in spite.

I take in this unusual green mare’s appearance, never having seen anything like it. Her coat is chestnut under a layer of green hues that only covers her body. Her head and legs remain the same dark color as her undercoat, and emerald green eyes reside on her face. Her wings are really magnificent, as reluctant as I am to admit it; a mix of chestnut, white, dark gray and the same green that coats her body. She is beautiful in a unique sort of way, simply an acquired taste. Still, none would ever think her beautiful with the egotistical way she holds herself, and looks down upon others like me, who share a different belief. I snort impatiently, wondering why she was still here if she hated the open sun that we were blessed with.

Messages In This Thread
You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by NPC - 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM