the Rift

You Oughta Know [Xira]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable

Photo © Tony McLean
</style>
       Xira watched with aggravation as the mare before her flaunted flaming locks and sucked the little remaining moisture from the surrounding air. Upon her withers, Kye hissed with dissatisfaction, and folded heavy wet wings to her side, her equivalent of crossing her arms like a petulant child. For once, Xira wasn't scolding her to be a bit more cheerful. The cynical bird was exactly on point this bright day.

The mare before them was a perfectly formed ignorant ass. The comments about the God of the Sun were simply obnoxious, and led only to an impatient shuffle of Xira's fore-hooves as she kneaded the sand. When would the bitch leave her in peace? She hated mares that obeyed a higher power of any sort, mythical or not, and this mare before her seemed to be a perfect specimen. How strange it was that the verdant chestnut always ran into these types she so despised. All she had been looking for was some refuge.

"It is a pity, really, that the false sense of security afforded to you by a love for an arrogant, godly jackass has caused you to forget the pain of excruciating heat," She replied as a hiss through clenched and beard teeth. Upon her back, Kye snapped her beak in time to the rhythm of the insult while watching the egyptian mare with a steady, hate-filled gaze. "Tell me, how has that flaming fuck that you call a God been, lately? Is he having fun making Helovia a living hell?" She snapped with a burning tone and a bitter look. She shifted her wings uncomfortably and side stepped the beams of light that invaded even the corners of her vision, but failed to find any shelter from the heat in such an open expanse. Quickly she returned her gaze to the other mare, speaking once more before letting the other say her piece. "I only ask because I know you two must speak often, being on such good terms with each other and all. I must say, yours is likely the first instance of a master caring about the well being of his slave," Xira remarked coldly and rudely, flinging back her ears and bracing her hooves as sturdily as possible in the sand. Her sarcasm was poisonous, her wit sharp and unavoidable. Hopefully she'd done some damage.

Messages In This Thread
You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by NPC - 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM