the Rift

You Oughta Know [Xira]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I stare at this green mare in disbelief and slight elation. I am ready for a good battle of wits, even if it is with this bitchy roan, who enjoys tickling my nerves. No one is going to befoul my god without answering to me, but I cannot let her visibly toy with my nerves. I must keep a hard outer shell, because I would not give her the satisfaction of rubbing me the wrong way. I flicked my flaming mane viciously, making sure some of the flames sparked and grazed towards her coat. “Well, now that you mention it, when I talked to him this morning, he told me about you. He said I should expect to see you here. And he said something else…Huh…I think he said…oh yeah! That you were a total bitch.” I tilt my head to the side with an innocent smile and a small shrug of my shoulders, my sarcasm quick but quite out of practice. I shift and glare at this thorny mare with fire in my blue eyes, as I defend my god with all I have. She has no right to diss the God of the Sun’s temper when she had a large one herself. My eyes graze over her falcon, who is looking like an entitled child when they do not get what they want. I paw the sand and trot around her in a circle, making sure my mane almost touches her and her jackass of a falcon.

“You have quick wit. I can respect that. And though I do love my Sun God, I admit I am curious to his motives, though they are not mine to question. My name is Mesir, Dragon’s Throat Informant at your service.” I say the last three words as a joke and cliché, not at all wanting to be in her service. For all I know, she would make me commit blasphemy to the God of the Sun if she had the chance, and laugh all the while, while I did. Still this mare intrigues me, as little as I want to admit it for her lack of respect for my faith. I hope she can either respect my quick wits, or simply give me better material to work with when insulting me. I am not willing to waste my time playing a child’s game.

Messages In This Thread
You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by NPC - 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM