the Rift

You Oughta Know [Xira]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare decides to respect me, and I learn she is Xira, also a Dragon’s Throat Informant. I muster up even more respect for her, and dip my head slightly and very quickly. I am still wary about Xira, with her deep hatred of my faith, but I do think that a friendship between us is possible. I am inwardly smug about the way she reacted when I introduced myself. I seem to be somewhat of a legend as an Informant for the Throat and that made her squirm. I love making bitches squirm. I smirk slightly at her and Kye, watching the falcon with caution. I do not like birds, and this one had a glare fit for her companion. Even if I did not get along perfectly with these two, I make a note to never get on their bad side. Still, seeing the mare with a loyal companion makes me feel jealous, lonely even. I am always on my own and Xira’s company—however prickly it is—is welcome to me.

The green roan speaks of compromising our opinions, as if I am trying to force my beliefs on her. I snort; who does this mare think I am? My beliefs are my own and I respect that other have different feelings, even if I do not understand them. It was her who was ignorant and disrespectful. “Well, Xira, I wonder if you can stop trying to flatten my beliefs by blaspheming my god. I have never once asked you—or anyone—to get on their knees and bow to the power of the God of the Sun. It seems that I am more tolerant than you, who encountered me and immediately judged my personality and manner. So, if you can stop questioning my beliefs, I will not question yours.” I flip my now jet black mane, having made my point and hoping it will stick. Nothing bothered me more than ignorance; I had no time for disrespect.

I paw the sand, stuck in the awkwardness of the conversation, and pointedly look at Xira. As obviously annoying as the mare is, I always honor a good informant. She had recently captured the stallion Moon Boy as the Throat’s prisoner, which was something to be congratulated on. I look up towards the sun, feeling the rays on my face and gently edge out my magic to absorb the pure light energy that always gives me strength. Strength to deal with this bitch.

Messages In This Thread
You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-25-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 07-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-02-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-03-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by NPC - 08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-05-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: You Oughta Know [Xira] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM