the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm the one who lost the view (panzram)

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S E L E N E
Everybody sees its you, I'm the one who lost the view

It was indeed a beautiful day. The air wasn't miserably frigid, nor was the heat unbearable. Selene wearily wondered the lands of helovia in search of something new. She was very fond of her home, the endless blue; but she was always full of adventure and discovering unfamiliar things truly fascinated her. Sometimes she reminded herself of a mere foal, full of laughter and life. Not to burst your bubble, but she was far from it. Reality can be a bitch, can't it?

Massive ebony wings were folded neatly at her sides, the tips of the feathers barely tracing the earth. Her head was held higher than normal, as elegantly carved ears were heaved upwards in an alert manner. A light sheet of snow covered the earth below her hooves as with each footfall created a soft crunch beneath her weight. The trees loomed over her head trapped inside their dormant state for the winter. The gnarled branches twisted and snapped inside of her mane as the path was beginning to thicken with dead, contorted branches. She debated on turning around, but something ahead caught her attention. Behind the lifeless snow covered forest looked to be an open field. Curious, she continued to push herself through the brush. She felt as though she was making a real ruckus of herself plunging through the shrubbery like an infant. But no one was around to see her. Right?..

Finally she emerged from the undergrowth as twigs and leaves were interlocked inside if her mane and forelock making her look like something from a horror film. Shaking her mane vigorously, she manged to rid of the majority of the twigs and leaves that meshed with her auburn locks. The area appeared to be a meadow, or what was left of one. The grass was hardly alive as it crunched beneath her. As the sun sank beneath the horizon, the air began to chill. This angered selene. She hated cold weather. Vapor began to appear as she breathed, forming around her nostrils in a cloud. For a moment, she wondered if anyone else was present. She was rather lonely, and the cold was beginning to take its tole on her mood. Her long tail thrashed against her hind legs in irritation as she began to walk through the meadow with attentive ears. Her red chestnut coat was quite vivid against the background of snow and this made selene feel vulnerable.

The snow created an illusion to her coat almost as though it was glowing. She was certainly beautiful, no doubt there. A small almost seductive nicker escaped her maw in an attempt to alert anyone that might have been nearby. She wasn't desperate for another but she wanted someone to rid her of her boredom and possibly take her mind of the bitter cold.
Actions. "Talking."

Panzram Posts: N/A
Unregistered

PANZRAM

With golden eyes softly closed behind dark lids, Panzram lifted his cranium upwards. Upwards into the icy wind and upwards into the sun's warming rays, which took just enough of the coldness from Frostfall's malicious wraith for the stallion to get out and stretch his wings. They ached terribly from such excessive exercise, but that was expected from the lack of use on his long (very long) journey into Helovia, but all that muscle soreness didn't really matter to him right now. The only actual things that he was comprehending at the moment was the feeling of rushed air that his mane and tail we're receiving, and ever so often the jerk of it as his wings battered at the ground as it passed by silently bellow. 

The great silence could only hold up for so long though, sooner or later something had to give, and it did with a cry. It wasn't the sort that sent shivers down another's spine, and it wasn't the kind that made brave souls come a running to the beholders defense. No, because in fact, it was quite welcoming.

Panzram, after a while of debating whether or not he had been spotted and was the one being called to, opened his eyes to find himself soaring over a field. It was barren, no vegetation harboring it's once vast collection of food but snow. Which was why it was so easy to locate the one whom shouted out. A mare by her features, and a Pegasus by her ebony wings. The way things were starting to look, it seemed as if she hadn't even noticed him flying about just above her head yet. There was no one else to be found shuffling about in the white meadow, so Panzram came to the conclusion that she was most probably looking for someone to interact with. The call must have been meant to inform others near by of her presence. 

Being the sort of gentleman that he was, Panzram wasn't just going to pass right on by without dropping in with a few words of politeness.

After circling around, the stallion with the fluorescent coloring highlighting his dark bodily features  dove down for a smooth, gentle landing. With wings beating till his hooves touched ground, Panzram pulled his lips back in a big friendly smile. Snow crunching bellow his hefty weight, he moved boldly toward the beautifully decorated sorrel as his relieved wings tucked neatly at his sides. "Good evening miss. I hope you don't mind my intrusion, I heard your call and thought you might be searching for company." Sliding his cranium down into a bow of respect, he brought his appendages to a halt at a very honorable distance from the lovely lady. "My name is Panzram, of the Grey." It was weird introducing himself with the addition of his herd, but he kind of liked it.

Unregistered
S E L E N E

Selene watched as small delicate snowflakes fell from the heavens, almost dancing as they tumbled through the air all around her. As her gaze drifted to the ground, tracks of many different species covered the ground, there footprints embedded into the ice. This was the only sign of any wildlife. The meadow was pitch quiet, not even a bird bothered to offer its voice or even the sight of a rabbit shuffling throughout the snow. The silence was almost daunting to her. Crimson orbs scanned the wasteland, as she continued to wearily stroll through the meadow. Twilight was beginning to converge, the skies above were tainted with red and yellow pigments.

Selene struggled to maneuver herself through the deep snow, occasionally tripping or sinking into the blasted sleet. Frustrated, she stopped, the snow gradually rising up her legs. Theres an easy way out of this. Flapping vigorously, she was gracefully lifted out of the immersed snow. Gliding across the boundless graupel, she skillfully landed onto a patch of dried reeds to replace the horrid footing of the snowfall. Ah, the beauty of wings. The eery silence of the meadow was soon broken when the sound of wings beating above her head caused her to raise her gaze in curiosity. To her astonishment, it was a pegasus like herself. It flew over the meadow, possessing vibrant golden wings which didn't seem to match the dark figure that held them. He circled around the acreage before landing quite gracefully in front of her. A small breeze was created by the lively flapping of his wings, shuffling the mares silken locks. Taking a cautious step backwards, she observed the pegasus landing before her. The gender was obviously male, judging by his scent and his overall appearance was quite masculine.

The stallion offered a kind, benign smile to taint his lips before folding his golden plumage against his sides. He then spoke with a gracious tone of voice, addressing selene. "Good evening miss. I hope you don't mind my intrusion, I heard your call and thought you might be searching for company." Nodding in gratitude, she bowed her head slightly, her chin resting on her knee. Selene could be a huge flirt without warning, and she loved to play with stallions emotions. I suppose its her way of getting her own sort of attention. Or, lust. Sauntering over to him almost like a feline would, she stopped just a few feet away from him, a faint grin following closely behind. The polar wind shook the surrounding woodland, before surging through the meadow, swirling her mane in long tufts. "Indeed, i was getting quite lonely." A smug almost sarcastic smirk bled across her pink muzzle. As soon as the stallion spoke of his name, her smooth tone of voice wasn't far behind. "A pleasure, Panzram. I am selene, i reside in the endless blue. Beautiful down there, i must add." Indeed, it truly was. Far better than this ice covered hellhole. The stallion spoke of the grey, was it? Confused, she continued with a puzzled expression. "This, grey.. you must tell me more of it!" Realizing she was sounding a bit demanding, she shuffled her hooves before speaking once more. "I do apologize, i don't mean to sound demanding but i have heard much about your homeland and im quite curious." She was beginning to sound like a filly. Desperate to know about everything. Taking a step forwards, she began to walk through the reeds past the stallion, looking back at him as if it was a signal to follow her. "Come, lets take a walk." And with a flick of her auburn tail, selene paced through the acrid grasses her rump sloping from side to side.
Actions. "Talking."
EW, towards the end, it was TERRIBLE. Im sorry. :(

Panzram Posts: N/A
Unregistered

PANZRAM

Panzram stood still and quiet, his golden eyes peering through the puffs of bellowed smoke coming from each exhale that was dealt from his nasal passage at the fiery essa as she made her way over towards him. She brought a smile taut with laughter to his ebony facials whilst she stumbled and sunk about in the field of snow. It was rather an unusual thing to watch, almost reminded him of a fox as it plunged into the powdery substance in search of a meal, but as she began to solve the problematic situation with the flapping of her great black wings... the scene proved to give the image of an owl. Not at all starting out with an ounce of elegance as she started across the few yards that separated them from each other, the sweet looking Pegasus ended with a graceful rendition and continued her approach with flirtatious smoothness about her moves. 

It was strange seeing another mare bat her eyelashes and use that silky tone of seduction which most kept locked behind venomous fangs that others referred to as just simple teeth. The only other woman to ever use those feminine traits on him had been the rebellious Aero. Her presence was desperately missed, but she was gone an there was nothing that could be done to bring her back. 

- so why was there this voice in the back of his head screaming for rejection -

"Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Selene of the Endless Blue." With yet another inner struggle beginning to plague his mind, Panzram decided to keep the conversation simple, pull gently away from the flirtations and slowly enter a 'friend' zone. Again he'd give into the pleas of someone he once knew and was, but wasn't anymore. That didn't mean he was about to disrespectively shoot the kind girl down though. "I don't doubt it is beautiful, I shall have to make a trip down there to see for myself when ever I find that I have the time." Apollo had spoken of such a wondrous place to him upon their trek up into the Foothills, a delicate location with bronzed beaches and water that sparkles in the sun as far as the eye can see. The only problem that might occur would be finding the possible time to venture down and take a look at the vast ocean for himself when and if his apprenticeship begins. "If I'm lucky, perhaps I'll wander upon you again, and maybe receive a proper tour." Giving a smile, the dark stallion found himself searching through the depths of Selene's crimson eyes. 

With a shiver rippling down his spine in response to such an action, the gold dusted man forced a quick shaking of his cranium and then a step back, playing off the movements by flicking off the iced clotted snow around each hoof before coming to a stand still again. This time though, he was forced out of his quietness with the question of his place of residency sprouting from the young fae's lips. Unable to help the nervous uprising from happening within his gut, Panzram searched desperately for the right words. Who was he, a new comer, to describe a herd more well known amongst other Helovian's than himself, an actual member of the Grey... "Hmmm, I'm not so sure that I'm the right person to be explaining this to you, considering the fact that I've only just fallen into their ranks, but I'll give it my best shot."

Assuring the lady with a nod of his head, Panzram cleared his throat and hoped that what ever was about to come out of his mouth wasn't going to be a complete and total fail at describing the Grey. "We reside at the very foot of a mountainous range, and although everything is frozen right now, it is quite the outstanding place, both during and after Frostfall. I have yet to accustom myself with all of the Grey, we still believe ourselves to be family, a family of mercenaries mind you, but trust me when I say that we are not all blood and gore as such a name entitles."

Unregistered
S E L E N E

Silence.

That was all that seemed to linger in the darkness of the chilled night. Heated vapor seeped through the mares nostrils creating a transparent cloud around her velvet maw. Selene allowed her obsidian plumage to fall at her sides comfortably, as deep crimson eyes observed the raven colored stallion before her. The stallions somber coat blended with the ominous gloom of the evening as a pair of vexing golden orbs met hers.

She wasn't sure what to think of this character. He was polite, but slightly passive of her enticing, flirtatious behavior. Possibly he had a special fae waiting for him near his homeland? Like she cared, but seeing herself as being a bit intrusive, she lays off. But not completely. Before she could open her maw to speak, the stallion parted his lips. "Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Selene of the Endless Blue." This brought a humble grin to crease across her smooth lips. Ah, the blue. So peaceful, but full of adventure. Attentive audits flicked backwards at the sound of the howling wind weaving through the grasses and the bark of the trees. God, she hated this time of the year. Hell wasn't a fiery pit of flames. Oh no, it was a frozen desert of agony.

Perhaps this was why she enjoyed the blue as much as she did. The warmth, and the sensational heat of the sun. The silence was beginning to stagger, but before the pegasus mare could break it, the stallion beat her to it once again. "I don't doubt it is beautiful, I shall have to make a trip down there to see for myself when ever I find that I have the time." Have the time? Was he so engrossed in his duties that he didn't have time for himself? Pish posh. Another grand thing about being a lassie, free to roam and do what you wished when you wished it. Of course you had your certain obligations or commitments, but it was far more free spirited than any of the other herds. At least in her opinion. "If I'm lucky, perhaps I'll wander upon you again, and maybe receive a proper tour." Another coy grin parted at the creases of her maw, as her maw ever so slightly grazed the arch of his neck. She hoped he wouldn't take any of her 'moves' offensively. It was who she was, nothing could possibly change that. Responding, she looked to the stallion beside her with a kind expression. "That is, if you aren't TOO busy. I would be honored." A small chuckle had managed to escape her throat, mocking him in a playful manner. Selene flicked her silken tail as it gently skimmed the dark stallions hind leg.

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure that I'm the right person to be explaining this to you, considering the fact that I've only just fallen into their ranks, but I'll give it my best shot." His gallant tones ebbed from ebony lips. Ah, she had almost forgotten about the grey. Rumors were spread about the bloodthirsty assassins that resided in the grey. Was he like them? No. his appearance and his overall personality didn't scream that of a killer."We reside at the very foot of a mountainous range, and although everything is frozen right now, it is quite the outstanding place, both during and after Frostfall. I have yet to accustom myself with all of the Grey, we still believe ourselves to be family, a family of mercenaries mind you, but trust me when I say that we are not all blood and gore as such a name entitles." Interesting. "I have heard many thing about the Grey. But your explanation of your homeland has changed my mind to an extent." Nodding her head, selene shook out her long auburn locks. "Nevertheless, it's always nice to have a family to return to." A family. She knew nothing of the word.

Actions. "Talking."