the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence watches the tiny creature. She was certain she was going to be scolded. Her body stiffened a little, prepared for a swat or to be clung upon, but nothing of the sort happened. Instead she could see the creature beginning to finger through his mane in an attempt to calm him. Good. At least the creature could accomplish what Res seemed incapable of.

A prince. He was born a prince. Her eyes widened, stumbling back a second in shock. She managed to snag her footing quickly as he explained how he was raised, her audit perked up showing that she was listening intently. A nursemaid. Mating for life. Everything was so much information. Something she had never come across before. Royalty had never been close to her, nor had she ever actually seen a royal family.

She shifted at the word rebellion. A huge take-over had been what killed off her parents, though before she had grown too close to them. He darkened and she began to deflate. She was easily picturing images of death in her cranium. And she knew he was feeling it too. Destruction and murder floated through her brain as she gently nudged herself up against his frame, poking her head under his wing until her body had weaseled it's way under his wing and her muzzle was massaging his shoulder in an attempt to keep him calm as well. There was absolutely no need for the two of them to be completely and utterly depressed.

Shifting just a little so she was completely pressed up against his side, she peers up at him sadness circling her orbs. He had lost almost all of his family members. It tore at her heart. Images of her little ones circling her head. The pain fresh in her heart as if she had just seen her little ones die. He shook his head, and she can feel him as he swallows to collect himself. Then, a sigh escaping as he asks if she would like to know anything else. Gently she shakes her head. "You don't need to explain that anymore. What were you doing those months between when the foothills got invaded? I had thought you'd died..." she paused, voice low and almost down to a whisper. "You're turn to ask me something as well. Only fair. I can explain my whole history or a specific portion," she said, golden orbs looking up toward him with a tiny sadness flickering through them.

419 words
sadness and cuteness bundled together in one
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Resplendence - 06-16-2013, 01:32 AM