the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

Her responses are what he expected of her. To the news that he was a prince, she stiffens slightly, but that is normal in these lands, for what use of royalty do they have here? The most common reaction was a blank stare though at times some could be condescending. It was a strange new world that he had come to, but he could not help that. He likes to think that he has adjusted well, but in truth he is not entirely sure. He has not been assimilated into herds, has not been asked to follow orders, not really. The defense of the Foothills was madness, not war, and the chaos had brought back too many memories of the anarchic revolution that had driven him from home.

It is not longer home, and this is a fact created not only because the land of Thor'qui no longer existed as it once had, but because his place in the world has been defined. Resplendence has become his guiding light, and it is by her side that he feels needed, wanted, loved. Particularly when she foregoes or forgets or ignores her fear, whichever it is, and weasels her way beneath his wing to press herself against his frame. Desire pools in his belly, for he has not always been interested in that part of a relationship with her, focusing first on keeping her safe, but the day is calm and she is near and they are alright, and so he must push aside the masculine urges that shame him as much as they once enthralled him.

Her gaze is sad, as though she feels his pain, and his heart goes out to her, for it is he that has caused this fresh well of emotion. She speaks softly, and he turns his head to brush his maw along her forehead, down to her muzzle and then away, but not far. Never far. "My lady," he murmurs, "I have no desire to force you to relive your past, though I would know anything you wish to tell me. Perhaps you could tell me about the land that you are from?" He tries to avoid anything that will upset her, desperately wishing to remove the anguish from her orbs.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-22-2013, 10:33 PM