the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Res shifted a little as he ran his maw across her forehead, resting for a second on her muscle and then away. Something about the land she was from. She didn't say anything for a while, contemplating the different memories that could be explained and drawn into a delicately wound story for his ears to listen to.

She took a deep breath in and glanced up at him. "I was born in a small nook away from royalty. We had four, four who had gained immortality. One, though, wanted to take everything over. Her started a war - a huge war - but I was too sheltered to realize it was going on. My parents didn't want me out there, since I was born missing an ear. They knew I would be picked on, I would be ridiculed, and with the hearing lacking a little it just wasn't safe." A tiny sigh escaped her maw as her ear twitched, lowering for a second in dismay before she started to speak up again. "Anyways. I lived there for three years, almost four. Then the war finally hit the area. My parents - I don't know what happened to them. I assume they died giving me a chance to flee. I ran. I ran and never looked back. But, being so secluded only aided in me being afraid of everything. A month or two into my run I met Ciro. We were together for a year or so, maybe a little more. I started to realize that not everything was dangerous. I started to get used to the world out here. But. Then." she broke off shaking her head. "You know how I lost them... And... then after about a year and a half I'm here" she said, resting her head up against his shoulder.

309 words
da poor bby
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM