the Rift

[OPEN] possibilities [Resplendence]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence laughed as he started to swim out toward her, wings out like flotation devices. He leaves her a good deal of space before rearing up and splashing her with a ton of water. She shuddered a little bit, coughing a bit as she pushed the water out of her nose. She shook her head once she could fully breath and let out a small laugh. Then, she started off after him, legs churning with the water as she swam her way heading back towards shore. When she caught up with him she spun around and kicked out again, sending one last splash toward his frame.

And then, she was exhausted. Her muscles strained from swimming when she hadn't in a while. With trembling legs she pulled herself ashore, frame collapsing instantly at waters edge. Her hair curling up around her bodice in an attempt to dry out in the colder sun. A few seconds later she had her head upon her legs with her eyes closed, sun bathing. She was still trembling a little from the cold, but was too exhausted to stand up and shake off the water that was upon her coat. It only took a minute or two for Quil to see her and then trot on over toward her. His frame collapsing beside her as he curled up around her. His wing spread out, warning her that he was stretching it out, And then, it wrapped around her frame, acting as a little heating area for her as she slid off into sleep.

258 words
thread finished <3
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-14-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: possibilities [Resplendence] - by Quilyan - 06-16-2013, 10:42 PM