the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua followed diligently. She watched the winged brute nod to horses here and there and she smiled briefly at the memory of him scoffing at her advances. Her smile faded quickly, however. She may not be very smart, but she was smart enough to know that walking onto another horse's land before you could call it home was dangerous. Especially when fighting was far from her forte. Had she bee a little smarter, she might have been nervous. As it was, she fully expected her association with Duchanar and her flattery to get her through any situation she might encounter. Duchanar had said she must meet the king Thor or the queen Mirage before she would be welcomed. Well let them come. Just as she had at the threshold to Helovia, Kahlua made sure to make every step and motion count. She wasn't good at much, but she was good at looking pretty. Her neck arched as she walked, her steps light and with just a little bit of bounce. Her tail swayed enticingly and her mane lay smoothly along the left side of her neck. Everything was right. She had even taken care to keep her white spots clean as she had traveled with Duchanar from the threshold to the World's Edge. Everything was perfect. As Duch halted she followed suit, listening to his words. “Family?" She laughed brightly. “I knew there was a soft spot in that heart, somewhere underneath that steely attitude you wear.” Her blue eyes were wide and a smile spread her lips as she looked at Duchanar. What would he say this time?
Just keep trying. Keep trying to resist me, keep trying to hide away. You'll love me some day. You say no now, you say what could I, Kahlua, ever offer to you? Keep thinking on it. It'll come to you, and then you'll realize that you loved me all along and you didn't know it. And just watch me work my magic. King or queen, it doesn't faze me. I'll play my part perfect. A deep bow, a few nice words and they'll love me too. I'll join the family, do my duties and before you know it, I'll be living the dream. Remember when I told you life was power? That's the dream. And I'll have it. So maybe you think you don't want to like me, you think your life will be better without calling me a friend. Just remember where I'll be. Then think again.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Kahlua - 06-14-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-17-2013, 03:52 PM