Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dúchanar
Gather round, gather round , Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far, come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight
Join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death

Duchanar looked to the mare as she spoke. She spoke of him having some softness to him. These words made him cringe. Could it be true? Could the evil stallion be starting to feel again? Could he be witnessing what could be the feeling of loyalty? No it couldn't be. He couldn't let himself subside to loving people enough to call them family. But he couldn't let this mare know how he truly felt, never.

Family is simply what one makes it to be. Just because I say they are my family, does not mean it is how I truly feel. I call them family simply because it is my duty to do so, my duty to protect them. But do I trust any of them with my life? Do I trust them to hold my secrets. That is the thing that defines a true family. And I see none of them in that way, except for... He stopped as he heard Thor approaching. He backed away slightly as he spoke, letting his king have the floor.

His face did not change as Thor made a joke, but Duch took it lightly. "Hey now Thor, I cant help it if I am a pompous ass" He chuckled slightly. It was probably the first time Thor had heard the stallion laugh or show any change in his emotion, well for the better and not the worst. He looked back at the mare. "As I was saying, the only one I look to as such is Thor here. And I hope you cant find your way into trusting him wholeheartedly as I have" he nodded in Thors direction.

Talk, walk and do your thang here. TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES

Messages In This Thread
Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Welcome Home [Kahlua, Mirage OR Thor] - by Dúchanar - 06-17-2013, 03:52 PM