the Rift

[OPEN] To Pack a Basket [Hana/Patrol]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.

Light footsteps, eyes downcast. Her mind was empty, no thoughts of any importance entered her mind, so she did not continue with most of the thoughts. It was her patrol, she would not allow herself to be distracted by the fact that she was possibly about to meet a sparring partner. The other mare, as far as Hana was aware, was not yet aware of Hana's punishment. If Hana was going to be entirely honest with herself, she was glad that the mare didn't know of her absence. This way their patrol would pass easily and Hana could ask her to spar.

As she glided over the frozen foothills, her hooves cold from the wet snow. Her ruby eyes where searching for the mare that was to be her partner. She did not know much about this mare, Hana wasn't even sure what the mare looked like. Assuming that the mare would be the only crazy one out in the open, like herself, Hana felt confident that she would be able to guess who Circe was. She spotted a figure in the far distance and a small smile lit up her face. With only a slight change in direction, the mixed platte doe wondered after the moving figure. Curious as to why light seemed to be shimmering around the mare, Hana sped up a little. Was it a god, that was lighting up the dark mare? As she drew closer wonderment lit up the younger mares face. Fireflies where hovering around her, lighting her up. "Circe?" asked Hana tentatively from behind.

She stopped moving, and offered the black mare a smile. "I'm Hana." She offered. Normally she would mutter further on about her being Lakota's younger sister, so others knew that if they hurt her, they would have to pay hell for it. But she did not do it this time, simply because she wanted to know what the mare thought of her as an individual.

[[ OOC: I'll edit this when I get back from my walk. I just wanted to get it up for you. <33 ]]

Messages In This Thread
To Pack a Basket [Hana/Patrol] - by Circe - 06-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: To Pack a Basket [Hana/Patrol] - by Hana - 06-18-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: To Pack a Basket [Hana/Patrol] - by Circe - 07-26-2013, 11:47 PM