the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
It was easier for the ebony to make it to where his beloved was, since he had golden wings on his side. He flew quickly above the small path, narrowly avoiding the spiny branches that would dig into his feathers and rip them out, but none were taken from him today. He stopped right before the cave, folding his wings in a fashion so that he would be able to slip through the opening without hurting them. And there he found her, lying in the cave, her body heat making it nice and toasty, and soon his own would make it even hotter. But for what he planned to do on this meeting, would definitely turn up the heat. He strode to her, lying next to her with a golden wing spread. She was cut, and all he could think to do was lick her wounds, hoping it would relief some of the pain of her wounds.

"Oh darling, did you hurt yourself? Perhaps I could help...licking could solve the problem? If you'd allow me to, of course. There is something else, that I've been wanting to tell you, that would require both of us, if your interested..."

I give her a look, and she should know what it means by now. Tonight I plan on seducing her, and perhaps producing children of my own from her body. Whatever we are faced with, whether this happens or not, we can go through. Umbri is with Sandman I hope, for I have no idea where he went, and for right now it it just me and my buckskin queen. I nuzzle her, blowing air into her brown mane. Yes, tonight will be made of nothing but love, and love is something we do indeed share, that my eyes and heart truly know now.

@[Angora]

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM