the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"Oh darling, did you hurt yourself? Perhaps I could help...licking could solve the problem? If you'd allow me to, of course. There is something else, that I've been wanting to tell you, that would require both of us, if your interested..."

You managed to to understand each word, and you know what it is he wants to do, and you want to also. You had tried for children once, but the outcome was a still born. Luckily it seems you both know what to do this time. You now know you are indeed fertile so life is good right now.

He lays with you for a moment as you offer a warm smile. Slowly you let your head turn to him before reaching your muzzle and softly touching him. "I want to also, Loki." You stand up and look down at Loki. To think, nearly a few seasons ago, you'd just met. Wasn't it unusual how things worked out in life?

You nuzzle the stallion that has grown as your other half. He is an ebony stallion with bright gold wings and horns. You were lucky enough to find a stallion that you might've had feelings for. It turned out you both fell in love and now you were starting to grow and raise a family. Yes, you have issues, but what couple doesn't? A main problem is our desire to seduce. I know Loki has many many children and I had one with his friend. Was this insane, or what?

You don't know if you want kids anymore.

In the back of your mind you are still scared to get pregnant. What if he ran away again?!

Messages In This Thread
Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM