the Rift

[PRIVATE] Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI]

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
"Now darling, what's that face for? Come here. Tell me, are you scared? Because you don't have to be. I will be here with you every step of the way. This is our child, OUR children. This is what I want, but if you aren't 100% sure, then I won't force you to do anything. I'd like to see a little Angora running around...she would be just as pretty as you are. Angora...tell me, are you ready for this?"

You can't help, but feel reassured.

Your sweet Loki loves you a lot, and you love him too, but as always you have doubt. "No, I'm not scared. I'm nervous. As you've run out and off before." Youhave taken multiple heart brakes from Loki. You deep down know you want this. You did set rules with him. "Loki, I'm 100% sure, sugar." You reach your muzzle out to the stallion.

You've always seen something different in him.

This was no longer the game you two were playing when you first met. Oh the irony. You remember it crystal clear as you easily seduced him, but now it seems he has also seduced you. Deep deep down in your unraveling heart, you know a seductress never loves. Sadly, you are a seductress. Eventually, you will have to choose between a settled family, or the nomadic life of a seductress. Luckily, it seems both are good, but you know there will come a day when you will choose. You also vividly know there is a clear chance you may stray from your family for a while in attempts to seduce.

Messages In This Thread
Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-17-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Angora - 06-22-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Are You Ready To Be King? [LOKI] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 10:19 PM