the Rift

[OPEN] The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Still, not one to be envious, Apollo caught sight of the warm look that the winged male sent their way and returned it with a gentle smile of his own, his brown eyes dancing in good nature. This brute was large, much larger than Apollo's own frame, but he seemed friendly enough... Ears flicked forward as he introduced himself, naming himself Kaj, Wingleader of the World's Edge. Or, a type of General. That caused Apollo's ear to flick to the side. So... He was in charge of an army, like Midas then?

"Your words are kind and humbling, Winglead," Apollo murmured kindly to Kaj with an honest smile, one that lit up the overo's honey-brown eyes, not wanting to add slight by not using the Edge's terminology. "And you are quie correct. My name is Apollo, and I'm an Earth Medic of the Windtossed Foothills. I serve my family fo the Grey, and I was wandering through the Threshold early this morn and found my companion... She is searching for a home, and I found that perhaps the peaceful nature of the Edge would be a place better suited for one such a she, instead of my war-hardened brothers of the Foothills."

Stepping back, Apollo tilted his crystalline horn towards Antheia, allowing her to introduce herself. The women of Helovia were a strange, flighty bunch, Apollo had realized, and the last thing that the Medic wished to do was to offend Antheia by introducing her, should she wish to do so herself. Instead, Apollo waited, ears flicked forward and tail brushing against he back of his hocks.

[ooc: ... Sorry for the wait, guys. ;-; And that this post is... Terrible.]

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance] - by Apollo - 06-18-2013, 08:28 PM