the Rift

[OPEN] The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The winds got colder and snow became deeper where it just a few inches above my hooves. I shivered and looked at the two stallions, or what I thought was the two brutes. My body began to shake and I became weak. I needed somewhere to stay and I could no longer stay here. I listened to Kaj and remembered seeing another winged horse fly over the tree tops of the World's Edge. "Kaj, I saw a pegasus fly over the tree tops, and then a few moments after that it went pitch black." She tilted her head with a frown. Was this the end of the magnificent world?

I listened to the WingLeader's words. I must go before I freeze out here. But where will Apollo go? My dome following the way of where Apollo last stood. All around was pure blackness, not a sight to see. There was only the stars to guide us. My gaze looked up to where the stars floated in the sky. I smiled and thought of my mother, how she had told me that she was up there, looking out for me. My eyes went back to the surface of the ground and I tried to see around me, but it was useless. The sudden darkness had hurt my orbs and my harks flew hard against the back of my dome. I smiled at Kaj's unseen figure. "I wish to follow in your steps. back home." I smiled and looked to the sky. I miss you mum. I stepped forward, stepping into the borders. of the Edge. I looked up to Kaj. "Where do we go next Kaj?" I smiled at him with excitement.
________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; Short post is short.
tag; @[Apollo], @[Kaj], Open
word count; 282

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Guide and the Lady [Antheia, Open, Acceptance] - by Antheia - 06-26-2013, 09:52 PM