the Rift

Blood On My Hands [Quest Thread]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

The rabbit never even saw her coming. Orange eyes watched as the rabbit died under the force of her hooves. She snorted as blood covered both her golden wrapped pale legs and the snow below. It was a sight she hated to see, but mentally she counted off. One down two more to go, then i can move on She did not even move, watching as she stood in the blood. The feeling was becoming all to normal for the young mare. It was only then as she did the mental count of how many animals she had to kill did she realize, she was half way done. She was half way there! Orange eyes light up as she scans the area for her next kill.

Once again her sharp eyes come through. An almost snow white ferret moved about looking for food under the snow. It was the movement of the snow that had caught the fem's attention. Quickly she sprung forward charging straight for the ferret. She used her powerful hind legs to propel her forward as fast she possible as if the ferret knew she was coming for it she would lose her chance. As soon as she was close enough she aimed her front legs for a killing blow to the head. Had this been how her mother's murderer had felt? Had this been how her adopted father's murderer felt right before making a kill? She would never know. But at least by this and the other animals sacrifices she would be better able to protect her big brother and orphaned baby sisters.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood On My Hands [Quest Thread] - by Azale Moniet - 06-17-2013, 08:58 PM