the Rift

[DROP] Deep Blue Sea :: Non-Specific Royal Companion Drop

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

There were two others to come, a roan sabino mare and a black stallion with white markings. I watched them closely, only one had a horn. It was the stallion. She smiled at him, nodding her head in greeting. To the mare, the fae forced a smile and a nod to the mare. She was trying to be nice. She looked back at the whale.

To her surprise, something... magical happened.

Two images poured into her mind, as though it was.. the.. whale? The fae glances at her, eyes widening. So this is what magic felt like. She payed attention to the two images that shifted into her mind. A leather strap, and green moss. The fae imprinted the images within her head just as another image drifted in. A fish. At first, the fae did not understand what the fish was for until she looked at the whale. Was it hungry? The fae nodded her head, excitement fluttering up in her stomach. She spun around, speaking words that slid through her teeth and towards the whale. "I will be back with what you need." She halted for a moment, looking back at the others. She nodded her head before racing off to find what she needed. She planned it out, thinking she would stop by the Meadow and grab moss from a tree and a fish. If her fishing attempts failed there, she would return and stab whatever fish dared to come near the beach. But where would she find leather? She could ask Crowley or some other crafter... she would have to think about that. She sped onward, towards the Meadow.

[[Thank you!! <3]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Blue Sea :: Non-Specific Royal Companion Drop - by Frost Fyre - 06-21-2013, 01:03 AM