the Rift

[OPEN] back n' back again

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

Alright, so after my 'scream fest', I saw a shimmer of purple and the screaming of a mare. I watched as a mare seemed to appear. She was brown, but her body and her wings were dazzled in purple. And she was surrounded by pretty stars. I admired her coat and her massive wings. It happened all so fast, she appeared just as the cat was leaping at me.

I braced for impact, prepared to die and be eaten. I pressed my egg even closer, although careful not to crush it. I heard something whiz towards me and the cat. After a few seconds, I forced my eyes open. Much to my surprise, the cat was laying on its side gasping, her eyes wide. A large, charred and smoldering spot was dangerously close to her. My metallic eyes widened to a point and I glanced at the purple fae. She had run between me and the cat while I had shut my eyes. I glanced at her, my eyes looking over her. She was pretty, it looked like the night sky was wrapped 'round her body in a pretty manner. I watched closely, my eyes tracking whatever moved.

I opened my mouth in a small 'o' shape, then closed it. ”Thanksss yooou! You save... mee n' Sameiraa!” I grin, nodding my head in thanks. 'Course, I can't exactly talk correctly, but hey! Here was my attempt. I angled my wing so that if the mare turned around, she would be able to see a small bit of Sameira's egg. I grinned, adjusting my wing back to its default position before walking to the mares' side and gazing at the leopardess. She whispered something I did not hear, and she stared at Ms. Purple Lifesaver. (That's what I shall call her for now, since I don't know her proper name. And she saved my life!) I gazed at the cat as she rolled onto her tummy and scooted away from Ms. Purple Lifesaver. I snickered, mainly because I thought she was afraid of her. Maybe the leopardess was afraid of Ms. Purple Lifesaver? I stood by her side, my eyes settled on the feline predator. One question lingered.

Why had it tried to kill me?

I was pretty sure no one held a grudge against me, at least, not one big enough to kill me because of it. So why had the leopardess tried to attack me? Maybe it saw me as food. I shivered, thinking about that for another few moments.

”Talk talk talk.”

[[Thank you so much paddeh! <3]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
back n' back again - by Amara - 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-19-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM