the Rift

[OPEN] back n' back again

Donai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC: As much as you seem to want my leopard to tear into your character, realistically even a healthy leopard would have trouble taking down a full grown healthy horse. Though this is a fantasy rp cite there are physical limits, Donai currently wouldn't really stand a chance. She specially wouldn't attack another Grey member :) Sorry

DONAI

The Leopard

"What the hell were you thinking?”

What the hell was I thinking indeed, my ears flattened out and dipped my head to over my snout with a paw, letting it slide off my face as the enraged plume of purple pixie dust let her lungs go on me.

”That killing an innocent foal would go unnoticed? That it would be okay? I'm disappointed, Donai. I don't see killing foals as something to just toss aside. If you are hungry, then we should go find you some food. I might be of aid.”

You’re not the dying of starvation, was all I could think of. Thought I wasn’t sure which hurt more, my throbbing in my back leg or my pride because I’d been caught trying to eat one of their own. And then to add insult to injury the mare offered to feed me. All I could do was turn my head, my ears flat on my skull and a look of self loathing on my face.

"If this ever happens again, I will not stop to listen to excuses and go tell Ophelia or Ktulu, who I'm sure would not tolerate it. I am glad you chose a home in the Foothills, Donai, but I am disappointed to call you a herd member right now."

I paused as she said that, her words burning into me. I wasn’t entirely sure what to feel just then, granted she was “family” she is also someone I have never met, I wasn’t sure what this meant for me and I remained a bit confused. I still don’t understand what happened… the foal was right there in my paws and then KABOOM! It was baffling me.
I looked to the foal as it giggled at me, taunting rather. Not that I had any personal hate towards the foal having failed at killing it, but I choked out a very quiet and pitiful “sorry”. What else was I going to do though? In my condition against her unbridled strength I didn’t stand much chance, there was little room to argue. Upon the mare’s offer I pushed myself slowly to my feet, if it’s not horse I’ll be eating tonight what exactly does she plan on feeding me. I stood calmly, keeping my mouth shut and my head low, I was walking on very thin ice…

Messages In This Thread
back n' back again - by Amara - 06-17-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-18-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Irrydae - 06-19-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: back n' back again - by Donai - 06-20-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: back n' back again - by Amara - 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM