the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of a Warrior [Sun God]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

I quietly had followed him. In the days since the murders of my beloved parents, I had kept to myself and my siblings for the most part. Takara seemed to completely withdraw away, Azale throwing herself back into her quest for magic to protect us better. Even my big brother had begun to speak with the others about building a wall. It was well known that none of us were to leave the Edge without the company of another member. So it was to my surprise when I watched the colt Luken, the son of the WingLeader Destrier, stride across the boarder. I didn't know where he was going... But I sure as hell wasn't letting him go alone.

I waited till he was almost out of sight to pick up into a trot after him. It was the first time I left the Edge since my Daddy's death. My body was tense, and I jumped at the slightest sound that was out of the normal. Would I always be this on edge? I hoped not. It was tempting to use my own magic on myself to sooth my nerves, but decided it was better that I was watching out for Luken and myself. Safety in numbers and all that fancy jazz.

The heat in the Vein of the Gods was unlike that of Helovia's Heart. Even with the heat coming from the God of the Sun himself. What was it about this place that made it so warm? I was careful to make sure that my hooves did not make a lot of noise on the stone below. Ears perked forward as Luken stopped to dip his head at each of the shrines starting with the patron of our home. Then to the God of the Earth, the God of the Spark... and lastly the one who had blessed me at birth it seemed with my own magic, the God of the Sun. It was to him he spoke. I started to say something, but instead hung back to see if the God would show up... After all he had overlooked me for so long, why would he answer those from my extended family?

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-22-2013, 12:55 AM