the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of a Warrior [Sun God]

Luken Posts: 27
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.0 :: Three Years [Tallsun Born] HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

It surprised him that he didn't have long to wait. Luken's chocolate eyes grew wide, and instinctively the pale yearling took a step back as the God of the Sun granted him audience. In a magnificent display of the very element that he breathed did the Sun God arrive, covered from hoof to horn in a torrent of white-hot flames. The heat licked at Lucken's face, a sharp contrast from the chill of Frostfall that lay around them, and the young Acolyte sucked in a deep breath. There was something beautiful, yet dangerous and eerie about the sudden arrival of the God of the Sun. He was just as Luken had imagined.

The Acolyte's ears flicked forward as the God began to speak, and at his voice alone did the yearling tremble. There was so much raw power hidden in those deep, resonating vocals that the youth was unable to do anything else. Second guesses and fears began to rear their ugly heads, making Luken wonder just why he deserved to ask a God for magic, especially one so beautiful and deadly as fire. The realization came to him moments later... He didn't. He could ask, but truthfully, Luken didn't deserve such a gift, and that was why he would work towards it. Whatever quest or mission the Sun God demanded he accomplish, Luken would do his best to succeed. If he did, well... Perhaps then he would be worthy of such a magnificent gift such as the ability to wield flames.

"God of the Sun," Luken replied humbly, forcing his own words not to quiver with both awe and fear, "Yes... I seek magic; your magic. The magic of fire. And yes, you're right; I do want to be like my father. He is... Everything that I want to become, and I want to be strong like him, and with your blessing, I can do just that." Luken knew that if Destrier would have been there to hear his pale son utter such words, that the ebony Wingleader would have chastised him. Could one be powerful and strong without magic? Of course, Luken knew this... But he wanted the power of fire to be flowing through his veins.

Sucking in yet another breath, the Acolyte continued. "I seek the ability to form weapons; blades crafted from the hottest of flames."

LUKEN
One Day, I Shall Walk the Path of the Righteous

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-22-2013, 12:55 AM