the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of a Warrior [Sun God]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

We did not wait long for the God of the Sun to arrive. My light green eyes watch as he speaks to Luken. I knew the God knew I was there. After all, no one was hidden from the sight of a God... but why he did not give away my presence to Luken I did not know. I listened closely as he asked for magic... So his family seemed to carry the fire magic as well? I stepped shyly closer, thinking of using my magic on the slightly older colt. I change my mind however, deciding that soothing his nerves in the precence of the God was not the wisest. What if he because to bold? No, my magic could be used another day.

At last Luken spoke, and I was surprised to hear the colt wanted to be like his Daddy as well. Well it made sense to me... After all... I wanted to be like my Daddy too... Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought and I looked away to hide them. No, I would not cry. Not here, not now. But inside it felt like I had been crushed once again. The overwhelming feeling of being alone, even though I knew my sisters and brother were back home... The fact I had no parents to watch me grow up... At least my brother had Momma for a while... Takara and I... did not have either for near long enough... Why did someone have to murder them? It wasn't fair! I suddenly without thinking stomped my right front hoof in anger, hearing the loud sound it made on the stone below. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks. It just wasn't fair! I didn't care if I was in the precence of a God... It wasn't fair for my parents to be taken away from me...

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Luken - 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Heart of a Warrior [Sun God] - by Sakura - 06-22-2013, 12:55 AM