the Rift

Queenly Sirens Are Waiting.

Duchess Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Duchess
the EverQueen

I was very little and I couldn't fly so I walked through the forest. I was white and brown with brown chocolate wings. My eyes were different colors. My hooves were the same color as my wings. My mane/tail was white. I was a alone right now, and it was strange being alone. I wasn't annoyed about it though. I knew what this place was. It was big and green, but nothing special. My home was this. I'd been born next to helovia. I was confused on what part of helovia I was currently on. I was little so I didn't have the best memory. I hoped someone find me because it was kinna scay being alone, ya know? I walked on te path. I was cute and little and small. My splotched back added a unique littre touch. I looked around with my eyes. I only saw trees and trees. It was terrible being all alone. Well, I though it was until I saw a weird tree branch shaked like a snake. "EEEEE!" I screamed and reared. After looking closer at it it was only a branch. "Oh" I felt my cheeks get warm and blush. Oh i mised my friend fox. He was silly and stuff, and it was fun. But now every thing was boring and dead. there was snow as far as I could see. Uh, now everytihng was boring!!! Where were all the horses?!?! ...Certainly not

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
 HECTOR</style>

The hybrid paced the claiming woodland once again, hoping to help some traveller or find more recruits for his herd. The boy was just not suited to sitting still at home and waiting for someone to order him to do something, even though that was mainly the job of a soldier. Hector wanted to show that he could work on his own and provide for his herd without being told what to do. Though even this enthusiastic hybrid had to admit that seeing the same old scenery everyday was becoming rather tedious and boring. It didn't help that Veci kept floating off on one of his 'adventures' though Hector had a sneaky suspicion that the boggart was probably up to no good. However, on this day his bonded spectre appeared to be wanting after company and quite peacefully the pair wandered the Threshold in companionable silence until a noise broke through their calm air.

A scream.

Hector snapped his attention to the forest around him, fiery eyes scanning this way and that until finally Veci stirred, floating off in a definite direction with his four legged bonded following closely behind. Hector didn't like the sound of the scream he heard, it sounded like a child and a child should not be alone in such a dark and lonely place. His paced picked up into a brisk canter, folds of orange coloured mane bouncing from his neck as leonine tail flicked this way and that. He could feel the tension rolling of his ghost like friend which in turn made him more nervous, ears twitched atop his head as pools of flames searched for the slender form of a babe. They passed more trees, fled through shadows and turned many corners until finally Hector found the owner of the fear laced voice, dropping his pace to a gentle walk as he searched around them, looking for any signs of danger before regarding the chocolate and snow filly before him, falling to a halt.

"What's wrong little one? You shouldn't be out here all alone, where is your mother?" His voice was low and friendly, though his gaze was gently disapproving. He wondered where her family was, it was most rare to find one so young wandering the forest by herself. Veci floated unseen by his side, watching the child cautiously and silently, his attention on the wood around them. Scouting out for danger.

Image Credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times