the Rift

[PRIVATE] Light My Black Heart

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Now that Frostfall had arrived, there was less tension in the breast of the black mare. She strode from the boarders, looking around. The patrols were all backed up today, and it so happened to be her day to go out and patrol. However, she had found out that tomorrow would be a very special day, for she didn't have to go out be a soldier; it was her day off. It had been a long time since she had had the ability to go and enjoy herself, and she knew just how to spend this long awaited day. With her only, loving daughter. Even if she spent all her time with her somewhat crazy father and his hell hound, she would go up to learn the ways of the Plague, and maybe even be a sprouting warrior like her mother. She was so small, so tiny, though she tried to act so much like an adult. She was how old, three months now? It had almost seemed worth it to go through that pregnancy, for she would truly be a gift to the world. At least, to the world of the unicorns. She was done for the day, and quite frankly sick of being out in the cold that her home brought. It was nice every now and then, but eventually you got tired of it. Black hooves sunk into soft fresh snow as she made her way across the landscape to the caves where her family lived. The caves weren't that bad, and at least they kept her child warm. Crowley, on the other hand, she wasn't sure if she cared enough about him to make sure he was safe. But his was a good father, she had to admit that. That was something that she knew, from the center of her core.

She reached the caves, looking around for any sign that there was life within the cave. There he was, Talbot coming out of the cave. He was barking, then he realized it was her, and approached her with a strange face. She sniffed him, and he smelled of his master. She sighed, wondering what to do with him after all. She moved on, ignoring the thought and placing it in the back of her head, and found Crowley to be in the cave with their daughter. They were talking about something, and she said something so that the attention would be focused on her.

"Nonnie, and Crowley, I'm home from a patrol. Come my daughter, may I speak to you for a short time? I couldn't stand the thought of taking you away from your beloved father for very long."

OCC: Permission from Dingo for Crowley's whereabouts, I tried to include his quest rather awkwardly, if you want anything changed let me know :3

@[Rhiannon]
Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned