Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

Still not quite sure why she had traveled back to the Threshold, The Impersonator was shocked to find a blanket of snow covering the ground. She still remembered the first time she happened across the Threshold. So much had happened since then, Arah had changed as well. With a smooth gait she walked over the frosty ground, her attention was turned inwards, the mare was strangely pensive. Thinking she heard another around, Arah moved towards the sound. It was a fair way off but the mare of four years was used to listening out for the tell tale signs of another around her. It was mostly a defence mechanism, however she did enjoy meeting others. Everyone was strange and different offering new bits and pieces of information, able to share new and exciting stories.

She found the young stallion looking around, no doubt trying to pin point her. Cautiously she approached him, while curiosity burned inside her. His orbs found her figure, causing Arah to pause in her approach. Trust was not something that just came to the impersonator. Her bright golden orbs watched him, wide and distrustful. Still she did not want to pass up the chance of gaining a new recruit for The Basin. The horned creature was perfect to come to The Basin. "Hello." She offered her voice as soft as the snow falling around them. The ivory doe walked forwards closer now and sniffed at his cost, yup. Unclaimed. A grin settled on her lips, as she studied him. He was young but they could wait for him to grow, he would need to fill out a little more as well.

[[OOC: Just some friendly pointers.
You need to post at least 250 words in every post.
Your Playby name is your OOC name 'Argos'.
I would also suggest filling out your profile more. ]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Light Em' Up - by Elijah - 06-20-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Light Em' Up - by Arah - 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Light Em' Up - by Elijah - 06-21-2013, 07:08 PM