the Rift

[OPEN] THE STORM

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine && Cherie && Aiko

The whole family was out today since their happy reunion, but they were completely unaware for the most part of what tragic times Helovia was about to go through. They traveled out in the cold winter, playing in the snow as a family for the first time since his return, and he couldn't think of any other way to spend the day. They played all morning, and it was quickly brought to their attention that something was wrong. The snow didn't feel quite as right, and the wind blew harder, seeming to drag them in a certain direction. Aiko was brave, and took no hurry in following the signs that the Gods of Helovia were bringing to their mortals and servants. Cherie and Valentine swiftly followed their filly, curious of where this all was coming from. They didn't have to travel far, but they soon found themselves in the Thistle Meadow along with some other horses. Though all eyes were upon the Gods.

They watched as they each tried to control a massive rift, and failed. One by one, they disappeared into the hole, sealing it for good. What had happened to our Gods? Valentine whinnied, one filled with pain and anger. Why had they done this to them? What was this all about? He was a stupid mortal at the time, not understanding what the sacrifice was all about. And perhaps he never would find out in the end. He spoke to the empty air, almost yelling at it, as if it would bring them back.

"What...just happened? Why? Why! Did we do something wrong?"

Soon after the gods disappearred, the lights went out, and the darkness closed in on the family, the trees that lead to the Demi-Gods sprouting to cover in some of darkness to the left of them were the path was. Confused yet again, he looked across, but saw no such being by them.

"We...we've been left. Or save? Oh the Lord of Fire...your light has left me, I can feel it. I feel the magic of crafting gone from my bones...but why? What a terrible day for us this is."

His daughter felt the same way, almost crying as she watched the events unfold. She sobbed for him, for she considered the Sun God to be a kind and gentle soul, on that she had respected. He had chosen her to go on a quest for him, and now he was gone. What should she do? She would finish the quest for his sake, in memory of him.

"Mr. Sun God, I'm going to miss you. You were nice to me, and you were nice to others. Thank you for being so nice to me...I will miss you, and so will my papa. I hope you come back to us someday, thank you for your sacri-fice."

Cherie, however, said nothing. She was confused, looking upon the four Gods working together to mend...something. She was clueless about what they were doing, and then they disappeared. Her mate and foal were both mournful, but what was Cherie? Just plain confused. She didn't know the Gods too well, but she knew that they had granted Valentine with the magic to craft, and her daughter a quest. Or at least, the Sun God had. She had lived in the Throat for so long, and though she had never met him, she should say something for him.

"Thank you Sun God, for everything. For Valentine, for my sweet child Aiko, and for taking care of the Throat when we needed you. Though we have never met, I wanted you to know. Goodbye, God of the Sun."

OCC: PP permitted by Ina since she is on absent.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
THE STORM - by Random Event - 06-20-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Ophelia - 06-21-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Mauja - 06-21-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Faelene - 06-21-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Confutatis - 06-22-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: THE STORM - by Shadow - 06-22-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: THE STORM - by Valentine - 06-22-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Talianna - 06-22-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Skysong - 06-22-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: THE STORM - by Smoke - 06-23-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: THE STORM - by Amaris - 06-23-2013, 03:29 AM