the Rift

The Violet Hour

Saga Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Saga
In the dark you tell me of a flower
that only blooms in the violet hour

Saga did not realize that the sunset she had witnessed before crossing the borders into Helovia would be her last. Darkness was a welcoming feature for her, because she was more like the wolf. She enjoys hunting at night and in a pack. However, it is often hard for her to trust others so easily to watch her back. Trust was something that came with time, not because she is the newest member brought into the fold. Her sharp violet hued eyes narrow as another being materialized from the black abyss. She cast her net taking in his confident stride and gentle eyes. She raised her head even higher, her lobes standing erect and tuned into his direction.

Mauja's appears to be strong and captivating. His mind is sharp. This simple fact made her feel the need to always stay two steps ahead. However, at the moment she was at a bit of a disadvantage. Her body and mind are tired of the rigors of travel and the bombardment of winters wraith against her. This ethereal beings words are blunt and to the point. On one hand Saga respects his straightforward approach and on the other it unnerves her. Her tail twitched at all the uncertainty that surrounds her. For whatever reason, this beautiful creature reminded her of a venus flytrap and she was the unsuspecting fly.

It did not take long for the brindled unicorn to speak up and throw her offer of acceptance on the table as well. Saga tilted her head at both of them. She realized that she was suddenly becoming a piece of meat, to be played tug-o-war over.A subtle frown tugged at the corner of her lips. I do not even knows these peoples names! Her mind raged at this fact. It was common courteous to introduce ones self. Apparently, that is a social grace that they lack here. A sigh slipped past her numb and parched lips. " How can you expect me to simply make a choice when you have not even told me your names..? Well then, let me be the first in this ménage à trois to introduce them self. I am Saga.

She stepped back patiently. It did not take long for her odd stained eyes to drift to the feline creature that obnoxiously crunched on the bones of a small bird. While she listened for the others responses, she lowered her chiseled head to get a closer look at the tiger. It was still young, but it was a predator none the less. Saga was not personally a cat person, she definitely preferred canines. She turned her face upwards,"This is a beautiful specimen." It was a statement completely off the current subject, but Saga had a deep interest in other species, especially those that bond to unicorns. She would have to remember to pick her brain on the matter someday.

Messages In This Thread
The Violet Hour - by Saga - 06-21-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 06-21-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 06-23-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 06-23-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 06-25-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Yseulte - 07-02-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 07-07-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Mauja - 07-11-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: The Violet Hour - by Saga - 07-11-2013, 02:31 PM