the Rift

No Longer Earthbound

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!
MONSTERS
tired of deception from every angle and the constant fear

A familiar voice, one that the dragons remembers much faster than his bonded, as usual. Comadre cheerfully lifts his crown and turns toward the direction of the girlish vocals, his violet eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Izzzzzuul," he coos, in his own draconic tongue. Osiris's gaze does not leave the rather prickly, colorful mare. He may be getting old, but not old enough to think her hostility would stop the moment his eyes moved. A dangerous stranger, likely, but not one he could not handle. Yseulte was the least of his worries, at the moment.

"I would hope not, but the gall of an idiot knows no bounds," the rich baritone voice says in return to the violet fae's words, while his golden eyes stay planted on the face that was unfamiliar still, even until the unicorn mare had drawn close enough to watch his back if this mare decided to turn her violent tongue into violent hooves. He offers the noble looking lady a nod of recognition, even as her blue eyes stray over toward him. "Well met."

As the feathered mare speaks again, the wolf's ears perk forward toward her, catching the wisp of a name as it rushes by. "Lovely name, Bellona of Arto," he repeats confidently. He was uncertain whether or not this meeting was truly going to be a pleasure or not. Of all the lands he traveled, Osiris could not recall coming across one titled Arto. This lady was a stranger, then, in appearance and in origin. If he would hazard a guess, though, the brash attitude suggested her home was full of similar creatures to herself. He would smile bitterly, but it would do nothing to aid in their exchange thus far. Instead, he merely tilts his head toward the ground to conceal it. She was not an outcast as he had been.

What is that? Golden eyes glance to his shoulder, seeing the toothy grin he knew well in the low lighted forest. "A brat," he says without missing a beat, before turning his attention back toward her. "A dragon by the calling of Comadre. My loyal companion."

The lavender mare, apparently catching the less-than-pleasant air surrounding her company, attempts to lighten the mood and Osiris's image. The wolf hybrid smirks at her words, looking toward her with feral golden eyes. "I am trying to save a damsel from herself instead of a pack of wolves - probably a more formidable foe." The jest comes naturally, easily. Keep them thinking that he is nothing but a sarcastic ass. Keep them far away from his heart. There was no need to let them come closer. He had enough to worry over already, but for some reason, his nose found itself in others' business anyway. If his conscience would take a rest, perhaps he would stop this knight-in-shining-armor act.

[ NOT SURE WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING. I just don't want to hold this up. x__x; ]

Messages In This Thread
No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-21-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Tingal - 06-21-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-23-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Osiris - 06-26-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-27-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Yseulte - 06-29-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Yseulte - 07-09-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Osiris - 06-29-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 07-06-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Osiris - 07-10-2013, 09:49 PM