the Rift

No Longer Earthbound

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

Well oh well, the peacock mare got a little snappy. She asked why I had called her a 'peacock'. I snickered to myself at the way she said it, spacing the word in two. Did she really not know what a peacock looked like? I forced myself to stop, pushing the thought away. Well now, I tried to tune into the lavender mare's words, listening to her. "Uhh.. yes.. most striking. An intriguing creature..." The last bit I whispered, a mere breath. I tried to keep anyone from hearing my last sentence.

The hairy stallion started talking, saying the Grey wanted able bodies. Frowning, I thought about it. Was I an able body? Able enough to work with a herd? To help defend them? I didn't think I was very able, seeing as how I hadn't fought in ages, and I didn't enjoy fighting, instead, I preferred defense, protecting. I was too kind a spirit to attack unless it was absolutely required. So I suppose I would be useless to the Grey, seeing as how they required able bodies. Sighing, I looked at Osiris. Would I fit for the job? Probably not. I had already proved that I wasn't very coordinated when I tripped over a tree root. I shook my head, looking at Osiris. "Now that I think of it, I doubt I'll be any help." I sighed, my ears flicked back. I was worthless... wasn't I? I was no help. No matter what I tried to do, I suppose I would never fit into a herd. I could never attack, unless I was desperate or out of my head.

Yseulte spoke again, mentioning another group. I was interested for a second, until she mentioned that they didn't yield under men. Frowning a little, I realized it must be a mares only band. Lowering my head, I just looked up a little. So.. I had no where to go? I just had to roam? She mentioned death, and I stopped listening in an instant. Osiris began talking, now about the Grey. They apparently were mercenaries and spies people could hire. He mentioned something about not making any loyalties outside their own, and that they required one thing: Ability. And he mentioned something about the weak holding no place in their home. Frowning a little, I bowed my head slightly, speaking quiet words. "Well, I believe it's about time I left. My presence doesn't seem to be needed. Farewell, Yseulte, Osiris... Comadre...and.. Bellona." Despite her cold attitude, she did have a stunning appearance. But it pained me to say her name, just because she treated me like some bad disease, something to hate. So I just walked on, the shadows engulfing me as I left the three to themselves.

"Talk"
[[Tingal out <33]]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-21-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Tingal - 06-21-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-23-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Osiris - 06-26-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Bellona - 06-27-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: No Longer Earthbound - by Yseulte - 06-29-2013, 07:00 PM