the Rift

Wintersun

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Fear taints her lovely face in deep lines that were perhaps once meant to indicate happiness, but they are saddened by the past, a past I cannot seem to place behind such youth. I do wonder what could have forced one so young to grow so quickly, but of course I do not ask in fear that I will offend. After all, she is shaking before me as though I came to erase her from the landscape altogether. But I cannot blame her; here in the dark everything is monstrous, including myself- The Gentle Heart.

My thoughts wander to Essetia and her small companion Romul. She is growing like a wildfire, embracing her age like a flower blooming into life. Her petals are stretching and expanding and she is becoming bright and wonderful just like her mother. Perhaps she is too much like her mother because at times I am pained by their resemblance in manner and beauty alike. She is precious to me, so much so that at times I am tempted to seek her out only to hold her against me, my sweet child.

Falling away from her memory is like learning to live without breathing. Tamira had once been my partner, my beloved, my best friend… and now she was nothing more than a leaf on the wind, gone from my grasp forever. However, I am left no more time to mourn her loss for the sweet tunes of an innocent child are calling me back to earth, back to the present. The cold greets me like an old friend and though the darkness still mystifies me, I do not wish to linger in the Threshold any longer.

“Come with me then… I will give you a place to call home, a place where you will no longer need to run. We will give you protection, safety, and a family…” My words are kind and unwavering, so certain that she will find warmth in our welcome and loyalty in our embrace. I do not know from where she came, but I do know that in time she will find comfort in my guidance- the guidance of the Edge.

Slowly, I move closer, eager to remover her from the chill of this everlasting night. I hope that she will not shy from me and instead come closer because though I cannot name what has plagued her, I can allow her reprieve. With that, I nudge her away from the clearing and back into the woods- the way home.

Image Credits

OOC| I wanted to go ahead and get this moving, if the Edge is not for her, then I will gladly help promote her to wherever you'd like her to go. <3

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Wintersun - by Sia - 06-21-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Wintersun - by Thor - 06-21-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Wintersun - by Sia - 06-22-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Wintersun - by Thor - 06-22-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Wintersun - by Descaro - 06-23-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Wintersun - by Sia - 07-01-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Wintersun - by Roland - 07-08-2013, 03:08 AM
RE: Wintersun - by Sia - 07-08-2013, 08:23 PM