the Rift

An Elegant Arrival (OPEN)

Midnight Strike Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Midnight Strike
Waiting for that strike of chance ...

A dark shadow slipped behind the mare. The lighting striped stallion flicked his ears in idle interest as he spoke."Loud, aren't you," his jet black body moved swiftly to the right side of her as he spoke again. "Are you perhaps looking for anyone in particular?" Midnight's face was an expressionless mask as his violet orbs scanned the equine next to him. A rather slender mare, with a hanging mane and tail. However, her coat seemed healthy, and her spirits up. She bore a color that could only be described as buckskin, yet it was smooth and pretty. Midnight's eyes found level with the mare's and he stared into them for quite a while before speaking again. "My name, is Midnight Strike. May I ask for yours? And, since now I am face to face with you, please don't scream again, or else my ears shall be deaf."

The stallion returned to his private thoughts as he waited for an reply. hmm. What a strange mare. It does not seem like she has a herd. Or anybody, in fact. he added silently as an after thought. Certainly, she smelled of trees and mountains, not other horses.perhaps I can use her to my own plans. he mused. of course, not as a friend, just a traveling companion. I see nothing in her worthy of my greater trust anyways.

He stood silently, ears pricked at the trickle of water streaming down. Midnight stared ahead at the empty cave now. He hoped that the equine will answer him. However patient he might be, Midnight was not one to wait.

action action action
thought thought thought
"speech speech speech"

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM