the Rift

An Elegant Arrival (OPEN)

ElegantDesire Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her hears flickered around to the sound of another before her. She was rather shocked to see another. She stepped forward alittle. Im sorry Midnight Strike i did not know you were present she was hoping this stallion would accept her appology. I am ElegantDesire but you can call me Ellie. Looking him over giving him a look over. He seems dark and unhappy, She made a cautious move. Towards him placed her nose on his coat to give him a smell. She was embarrassed by her apperance. She's been through alot traveling a while. I want to apologize for my apperance. I have been traveling for many moons

She stepped out of her cave to he can get a better look at her. So the area would not be so dark. She noticed he was jet black with dark eyes. She wasnt sure what his intentions are, but she felt drawn to him. She has never had this feeling before. Either if he wanted to be friends or someone for a traveling companion but she would not mind getting to know this dark figure before me.

She pressed her nose on his neck. Are you okay? You seem upset about something She was afraid she may have over stepped her boundaries with this one. Hoping she did not scare him away. But she could sense some harshness and unhappiness about him. Which she was more curious about then scared of. I am looking for someone to spend time with, maybe something more. But only time will decide that.

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM