the Rift

An Elegant Arrival (OPEN)

ElegantDesire Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Listening to Valentine talk to Midnight Strike. But she only had one interest in one thing and that was to be around Valentine. She pushed Midnight Strike away, and stood between him and Valentine. Listening to him talk about his misfortune. This stallion must of been through alot. Even though it sounded complicated she couldnt help feel that she wanted to help. Is there anything i can do Valentine to Help?

She stood back letting Valentine lead the way to this land he was telling me about where everyone would approve of her. Please lead the way then She has waiting a possible stallion of her own plus a herd that could possibly approve of her. She was nervous to meet everyone. She kept thinking what if no one liked me. Well i will just be myself.

As were walking to the new land. She heard him say he lost his power. Well is there anyway to get that power back? So you can protect your land? As she was walking down the path he was leading she noticed he had departed. She wished he wouldnt leave. But she kept moving on towards her new land. Hopefully she will be welcomed there.

OOC: I will move to Dragons Throat. Hopefully she can see you there.

Messages In This Thread
An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by Midnight Strike - 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (Valentine) - by ElegantDesire - 06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Midnight Strike - 07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Peppermint - 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: An Elegant Arrival (OPEN) - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM